10 May 2007

can you feel the breeze?

the korean burkha

to introduce my "why korea makes me feel fat, dark, hairy, sweaty and smelly" series of posts, i offer you the secret of korean ajummas' (married ladies) flawless fair skin. these visors are tame compared to the tinted storm trooper helmets i often see. walking along the hangang (han river) yesterday was pleasant, thanks to the cool temperature and breezes. but one month from now when the temps and humidity become unbearable, i don't doubt korean ladies everywhere (and some men, too!) will keep sporting their gloves, masks, long-sleeved shirts and pants.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I might have told you this once, but out of all the races, Koreans have the least number of pores on their skin. Which should probably explain why so many of you guys taste so good.

Judith Bjini said...

filipinos have the most pores. we have oily skin. which explains why we're such comfort food for so many.

matt said...

really? i just thought it was because y'all put out.

... so judith is pinay?

Anonymous said...

hi Matt... I wish u all the best with the new chapter in your life.. I hope we'll meet again.. cheers

Jonith said...

anicedayinseoul needs an update, ho

JC said...

oh my god...
and I think my mom is guilty of it...hahah...
I guess the welding mask I see in LA is nothing compared to this...

Archive

Labels